Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Sunday, July 03, 2005

When in Rome...

I finally decided to dip my toe in the blogging pool. I’m not sure what finally pushed me to do it. Perhaps it was the urge put my words on paper (so to speak), or maybe the draw of a new experience, or was it simply the desire to fit in better with the “cool kids” down at Keegan’s on Thursday night? To be honest, I think it’s just that I have a little extra free time this Independence Day weekend. I’ve been hesitant to do this because I’m not sure if I will have the time or the ingenuity to write interesting posts on a consistent basis. I guess I’ll find out.

I consider myself a conservative libertarian, with a heavy interest in politics -- particularly in the areas of national security and economics. I suspect that will make up the bulk of my postings, but I suspect I will also be blogging on history, science, pop culture, food and other areas of interest. If I struggle for a topic, I may even resort to an update on my herb garden. I hope both people that will be reading my blog will be pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home