Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Busy Week

Good Friday was a holiday for our company. The only work I was expecting was a brief conference call with a client who was not off for the day. However, that call led to about 3-4 hours of work that had to be completed by end of day. Ok, there goes a beautiful Friday down the drain. Raking, not done. Prepping garden space, not done.

Saturday evening was dedicated to finishing my taxes. My Easter was spent viewing church on TV, then painting my bedroom ceiling and walls. I did squeeze developing an excellent new recipe and a nice night out and with friends into the weekend. In all, it was a fulfilling and productive weekend. However, for the last couple of weeks I have been working on a very interesting and involved work project due next week. My focus on these other projects this weekend means that I will be spending a few late nights this week to finish up this high priority project. On top of that, I have some important activist duties to attend to as well.

As a result, blogging will be next to non-existent again this week. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home