Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Friday, June 09, 2006

&#@$^ Blogger

Huge news day yesterday -- Zarqawi blow'd up real good, the last cabinet posts filled in Iraq and no Blogger all day. I had a good post, but it's all been said by now. I know, I know it's my own dang fault for continuing to use this service, but it is easy to use for someone as technologically retarded as I.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Garcia said...

What is strange to me is the only posts I have ever lost have been my error (not completing a post upload and closing the browser, etc). None of my posts last week were lost. Each time I got the notification of an upload error I used the back button, copied & pasted the text and e-mailed it to myself just in case. Never did I need those e-mails though. I just kept hitting Publish and then the back button every 30 minutes or so.

6/13/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Nordeaster said...

I couldn't even get into the create post area. I tried several times over about a 4 hour span.

6/14/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing!



Water Cooler

5/15/2011 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home