Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Monday, July 18, 2005

Is There a Converse To Seasonal Affective Disorder?

I'm swamped with work this weekend, so not much time to post. It's lame, but I'm going to resort to griping about the weather.

Nine straight days of 90+ and humid, and nothing but sun. It looked like there would be some relief tonight, but the rain went south. If such a thing exists, I suffer from reverse SAD's. I never get cabin fever in the winter, but long spells of heat and sun really get to me. Bring on the clouds and the rain. If this keeps up much longer, I'm going Green and joining the anti-global warming gang, or possibly moving to Seattle (which is kind of the same thing). At least TCM had a couple of good classic sci-fi flicks to entertain me while I worked.

I guess I shouldn't complain. This weather would be a cold-snap for our troops in Iraq. Makes me appreciate their service just that much more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Yes, there is a converse to SAD, yes, I was supposed to memorize its name for a test, no I didn't, I could look it up.

But I sold my textbooks for beer money.

7/28/2005 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home