Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Monday, July 11, 2005

Light Blogging Weekend

I didn't do much blogging this weekend as my attention was focused on hanging out with young master Nordester. With our time limited, I try to put aside as many distractions as I can. What little free time I had went towards my activist duties.

Master Nordeaster's first aid training came in handy this weekend. He did a great job bandaging my finger after I snipped a chunk off while hedge trimming. At least for a couple of days I will have an excuse for fat-fingering my typing. To those of you who have teenagers, I highly recommend first aid training through the Red Cross or a similar organization. It increases their knowledge, boosts their confidence and heightens their awareness of potential dangers. Most importantly, the life they save may be yours. This was only a very minor injury, but given my track record I'm sure there will be more opportunities for first aid practice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo techniques[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

3/21/2010 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home