Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Apologies for the lack of blogging. I've been on vacation the last couple of days, spending some time with Young Master Nordeaster. We took in King Kong two days ago and did the usual last minute errand running. My parents came up late yesterday afternoon. We will be celebrating Christmas today, as I have to get Young Master Nordeaster back to his Mom's this evening. It's an arrangement that has worked quite well. Growing up, my family was more of a Christmas Eve family. My ex's a Christmas Day family. I'm very thankful that we have not just a civil, but about as healthy family relationship and a divorced couple can have.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home