Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy 24 Hours

I've had a busy couple of days. Last night I attended a kick-off meeting for the Northeast Citizens Patrol and this morning a breakfast fundraiser for Sandy Burt. I'm mired in work this morning, but will be posting on both later today. Please check back. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10-4. We're still on for Thursday right? I told you I would make it! I'll bring your CDs, toO!
:)
t.

4/29/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Nordeaster said...

We are on indeed. Molly, picked up my CD's, but she gave one away, so she needs to buy another one from you.

I really like the CD. The title track is fantastic. I'm more a fan of the mellower tracks.

I'll have to put up a review later in the week.

5/01/2006 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly and I will be there - just tell me what time. If ya want, email me at lukank@parknicollet.com.

5/04/2006 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home