Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Monday, May 15, 2006

Off Hiatus

It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted. I was on a roll, but then got steamrolled by a combination of a very intense work project and a couple of home projects. I was also doing some business travelling, during which I always disconnect from the on-line world. The project went well (not a home run, but a solid shot to the gap), and my bedroom now has a complete make-over.

It's unfortunate I couldn't post more. There were plenty of opportunities to take shots at Senators Pogemiller, Kelly, et al. for their manipulative attempts to completely screw the taxpayers via stadium legislation.

It's going to be another busy month, but I will at least have time to get in 4 or 5 posts a week. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya- I just spent 8 days in Seattle for work and plugged in only once. But, it's a nice reprieve from the real world.
t.

5/15/2006 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I know you?

5/17/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home