Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Friday, June 16, 2006

Yep.

Just as I stated in my introductory post...

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,
You fall exactly on the border
of two political philosophies...
.
CONSERVATIVE
LIBERT
ARIAN


From Residual Forces via Hugh Hewitt. Take Quiz Here. It is a somewhat loaded quiz. I don't quite agree with the creator's representation of the various positions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell right where I thought I would. Interesting.

6/17/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home