Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Still On "Blogging Leave"

Yet again, I've found it difficult to take time out of my schedule for blogging. There are a few reasons for this...

Spent 3 days visit my parents who do not have a computer, internet connection, TV, or even get a daily paper. My son lovingly calls them his "Amish" grandparents.

Trying to get some extra time with Young Master Nordeaster before school starts.

Massive piles of work.

Lots and lots happening on the activist front. Good news updates will be hitting this space as things come together.

Fantasy football auctions next week (yeah, I'm one of those guys)

More massive piles of work.

When I get home, I'm brain fried (see: massive piles of work).

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. By the middle of next week, things should be back to normal as a couple of my analysis projects wrap up. Hopefully, I can make it down to Keegan's tonight, but not sure my schedule will allow it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information here! I'm going to bookmark this page. Check out my computer background blog sometime.

10/27/2005 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4/23/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home