Water Cooler Wisdom

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Name:
Location: NE Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. --Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Traffic is Traffic

Within minutes of getting back to posting I receive this comment on one of my posts.

Anonymous said... Wisconsin Weekend PackageKENOSHA, Wis. - Rusty Bender wonders if you really can bet on anything in Vegas.Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a ##starting a business online## site. It pretty much covers ##starting a business online## related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Dr. Jay


Most would probably complain, but the 4 messages like this that I've received since I started make up half the total comments on my site. They way I look at it, it just makes me look more popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home